COD: Warzone is amongst the most popular free-to-play game on the internet. A multiplayer with great animations and competitive-based fights, Warzone is a great battle royale game available on Xbox, Windows, and PS.
Now the question comes to mind whether the fan-favorite game houses cross-platform plays or not. This article will discuss all the details about cross-platform availability for Warzone on different devices, so giddy up and continue your read!
Also Read: Is GTA V Cross Platform?
- 1 Call Of Duty: Warzone Cross-Platform Support in 2021?
- 2 Call Of Duty: Warzone Cross-Platform Support PC and Xbox One?
- 3 Call Of Duty: Warzone Cross-Platform Support PC and PS4 or PS5
- 4 Call Of Duty: Warzone Cross-Platform Support PS4/PS5 and Xbox One
- 5 Call Of Duty: Warzone Cross-Platform Support Android and IOS
- 6 Call Of Duty: Warzone Cross-Platform Support PS4 and PS5
- 7 Guide To Turning On Crossplay in Call Of Duty: Warzone
- 8 How to turn off crossplay on Call Of Duty: Warzone
- 9 Call Of Duty: Warzone Support For Cross-progression
- 10 Quick Guide to Set Up Crossplay in Call of Duty: Warzone
- 11 Conclusion
Call Of Duty: Warzone Cross-Platform Support in 2021?
The answer is yes. Call of Duty: Warzone has a cross-platform feature that allows you to play with gamers from all the devices the game supports, like Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, PS4, PS5, and the Xbox X series.
With that said, you will have no worries when playing with your friends who have a different device than you.
Some of the benefits of crossplay on Warzone is listed down for you:
- Easily play Warzone with your friends regardless of whether they are using a console or PC.
- You can quickly transfer your progression or game data to another device and easily claim in-game rewards from your new device.
- You can compete with players all across the globe due to the cross-platform feature that easily connects anyone anywhere.
The only setback this feature has is that due to the unbias crossplay. You get to compete with players playing Warzone on PC and console, so there is no room for error when it comes to being competitive.
Also Read: Is Titanfall 2 Cross-Platform?
Call Of Duty: Warzone Cross-Platform Support PC and Xbox One?
Yes, COD: Warzone is available for cross-play between PC and Xbox One. It means that players can compete with PC players and Console players simultaneously when queued for a match.
In this way, you will not face any issues playing with your friends who own a console if you have a PC or vice-versa.
Call Of Duty: Warzone Cross-Platform Support PC and PS4 or PS5
Yes, Warzone allows cross-platform between PC and PS4/PS5. It means that PC players can easily play alongside/with PS4/PS5 players and the other way round.
It makes gaming more fun and more accessible when queueing with your friends using different devices.
Call Of Duty: Warzone Cross-Platform Support PS4/PS5 and Xbox One
Yes, Warzone is available with the cross-platform feature between PS4/PS5 and Xbox One. Regardless of the console, you are using, you can play the game with people using either of the models. As they work on similar console networks, it makes gaming more compatible between the consoles.
Also Read: Is Jump Force Cross Platform?
Call Of Duty: Warzone Cross-Platform Support Android and IOS
Warzone is available for playing on Android, and iOS devices, so cross-platform is present for both OS. You can easily download the game from Play Store or App Store, log into your account and enjoy playing the game with your friends who may have a different OS or phone.
Call Of Duty: Warzone Cross-Platform Support PS4 and PS5
Yes, both the versions of Playstation support cross-platform between each other. It is essential to know that the game allows crossplay easily, so you need not worry about upgrading your PS4 to PS5 to play the game with your friends or any other person in the game.
Guide To Turning On Crossplay in Call Of Duty: Warzone
Usually, crossplay is turned on when you create an account or log in to your existing Warzone ID. In Case you face the problem of crossplay being disabled, you can turn it on by following the steps listed below:
- Login to your Warzone account.
- Select the accounts tab.
- Click on the crossplay option.
- Press the enable button if crossplay is off.
Also Read: Is Dayz Cross Platform?
How to turn off crossplay on Call Of Duty: Warzone
If you want to disable crossplay to enjoy gaming with players only from the device you are accessing, then follow the steps mentioned ahead:
- Login to your Warzone ID.
- Click on the Accounts option on the top right.
- Select the crossplay option.
- Now click on disable to turn off crossplay.
Call Of Duty: Warzone Support For Cross-progression
A short answer to this is Yes, Call of Duty: Warzone supports cross-progression as the game data is directly stored in your Activision account. You can either choose to play it on a console, and then continue from the same level on PC or Xbox, your rewards, skins, and other important information remains intact.
Just make sure you have crossplay activated, and if you don’t how to do so, follow the guide below.
Quick Guide to Set Up Crossplay in Call of Duty: Warzone
A bonus tip for you is we have provided a simple guide to set up crossplay in COD: Warzone if you are a new player struggling to understand the mechanics. To do so, simply read through the steps provided for you:
- Open the game and go to the lobby screen.
- Click on the social menu on the top right corner of your screen.
- To invite a friend playing on a different device, go to the add friends option.
- Enter your friend’s ID or name in the search bar and press enter.
- After your friend has accepted your request, join their party to start a crossplay game.
Also Read: Is Apex Legends Cross Platform?
Warzone offers crossplay between all the devices it is available on, which makes it a great battle royale game to enjoy amongst your friends. It makes gaming more manageable and m fun to play without worrying about losing your game data or progress with the cross-platform system.
We hope this article has provided you with all the necessary information regarding crossplay for COD: Warzone and was worth your read!